With the European Shiatsu School Brighton
Next Course Starting 30th September 2017…….Booking now
£1,795 (Early bird booking £1,745 if booked & paid in full by 30th Sept 2017)
Our very popular Certificate in Shiatsu Acupressure Massage will allow you to gain full insurance to work as a professional therapist, helping you to fund your journey to becoming a fully qualified shiatsu practitioner. It incorporates diverse shiatsu techniques covering the 12 classical meridians, the theories and practical applications of classical Chinese medicine and a Western anatomy and physiology course equivalent to level 3
The course consists of 12 immersive weekends starting on the 30th September 2017 and 8 evening practice classes spread throughout the course. For previous graduates of the Foundation Course and for those with some previous experience we offer the possibility of joining us from the 25th November for 9 weekends of training.
You will Receive:
- Certification in Shiatsu Acupressure Massage, to practice Acupressure as a professional
- A solid grounding in diverse shiatsu techniques covering all 12 classical meridians
- A sound theoretical understanding of the functions of each meridian and how they affect the body
- Training in the practice and therapeutic applications of 18-stance Shinbashi Qi-Gong
- Hands on Anatomy training, incorporating movement exercises and an understanding of the classical meridian pathways
- Physiology home study module equivalent to Level 3
- 8 practice classes to reinforce learning and an opportunity to meet other members of the school community
- “The Complete Shiatsu Guide” Chris Jarmey and Gabriel Mojay
Total Class time: 126 hours over 18 days.
For further details of our syllabus please visit the European Shiatsu School website