With the European Shiatsu School Brighton
Next Course Starting October 2017…….Booking now
£2,160 per year
[line margin=”normal” line_style=”solid” color=”#dddddd” style=”” height=”1px”]
About the course
Training as a Shiatsu Practitioner with ESS Brighton will give you all you need to set up a fully insured and successful shiatsu practice, effectively diagnosing and treating the public. You will automatically be recognised as MRSS (a Member of the Register of the Shiatsu Society). Our emphasis is on developing a refined quality of touch married with an excellent grasp of applied Chinese Medicine Theory.
The 2 year Practitioner Diploma course follows on from the Shiatsu Acupressure certificate and will run over 24 immersive weekends. Regular advanced practice classes will also run throughout the year to give you every opportunity to embed your new skills and become a part of our vibrant community of practitioners
You will receive:
- In-depth training into Classically-Based Shiatsu, a style which incorporates a deep understanding of Classical Chinese Medicine and its applications to shiatsu bodywork (via acupressure, movement and touch)
- Training in the practice and therapeutic applications of 18-stance Shinbashi Qi-Gong
- Hands on Anatomy training, incorporating movement exercises and an understanding of the classical meridian pathways
- Physiology and Pathology study modules equivalent to Level 3 Certification, incorporating up to date research into the connective tissues of the body and their relevance to the effectiveness of touch based therapies
- MRSS (Member of the Register of the Shiatsu Society) upon graduation
- All you will need to set up a fully insured and successful shiatsu practice, effectively diagnosing and treating the public
Total Class time: 336 hours over 48 days.
For further details of our syllabus please visit the European Shiatsu School website