Postnatal care is so often over looked in our culture, but it is vital for the health and wellbeing of you and your baby in the months following your birth.
Shiatsu can support us to nurture and look after ourselves both physically and emotionally:
- Helping re-tone abdominal muscles and pelvic floor
- Easing back ache and shoulder tensions from carrying and feeding
- Promoting healing after C-sections
- Promoting milk flow and supporting breast feeding
- Processing our birth experience
- Staying calm and centered through big changes to our lives
- Promoting sleep and easing fatigue
- Working with postnatal depression and bonding with our baby
Postnatal shiatsu can be carried out with your baby present and I am happy to treat them during the same session. Simple massage techniques can then be taught to you which can help your baby to thrive.
Shiatsu for babies
Learn how to give a lovely shiatsu treatment to your baby, which can be great for:
- helping him/her with simple ailments such as colics, teething, etc.
- developing coordination and motricity.
Home visits available at no extra cost